The other day on Twitter, there was a lovely little trending topic called #15factsaboutme…so I thought I’d compile it into a little blog post.
- I’ve always wanted to be a pilot but being short-sighted killed my dream.
- I have 5 tattoos and I want more in the future.
- I HATE pasta, the texture, the taste, everything about it.
- I love going to concerts and festivals.
- One day I want to live in New York and live the Gossip Girl/Sex and the City life.
- I hold grudges and I very rarely forgive.
- I cannot stand when people start preaching about religion to me.
- I love Nando’s.
- Film will always be my escape.
- Lady Gaga signed my iPod many years ago.
- I have four brothers and I’m the only girl.
- I used to make my own websites when I was younger.
- I’m half Bajan and half Guyanese but people seem to think I’m not.
- I’m secretly in love with Daniel Craig/Michael Ealy/Ed Westwick…
- I can’t live without wi-fi.