• Sending passive aggressive emails that drop the ‘Kind’ out of ‘Kind Regards’.
• Those who type furiously to the point you wonder if the keyboard has collapsed within itself.
• Heavy breathers who sound like a faint hoover is on in the background.
• Those who eat and live at their desk and want to feel like a saint because they never take a lunch break. WELL DONE BRADLEY YOUR DESK IS COVERED IN CRUMBS, BUT YOU GOT YOUR REPORT IN BEFORE IT WAS DUE.
• Those that are constantly talking about weight loss morning, noon and night. Shut up before I eat you.
• Those who ask you to go for a drink after work in the middle of the month (on a Monday) when payday is light-years away. It begs the question 1) How do you still have money? 2) Don’t you have a life or a hobby?
• Saying it’s ‘your turn’ to buy a round in the pub when 1) you only had TAP WATER 2) You get paid less than everyone else. BYE
• Asking about your weekend only so they can talk about theirs.
• Asking about your holidays only so they can talk about theirs.
• Asking about your personal life so they can talk about theirs.
• The competition of who can stay at work the latest or get there earliest, all whilst you mentally add how much overtime they’re doing for free. 😊 *sips tea*
• Not knowing the difference between stationary and stationery.
• The office manager asking you to contribute to someone’s present/card when you hate said person.
• Not de-scaling the kettle and casually drinking timescale in their hot drinks. Y’all nasty.
Have you ever worked in an office environment? What things have you noticed?
Please note the images in this post do not belong to me, they have been sourced from Giphy for reference purposes.