1. Hogwarts: Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Knowing me, it’d probably be in the kitchens, imagine having a house elf feed you anything you want? Chicken wings for one please…
2. Sorting Hat: What Hogwarts House would you place yourself in?
According to Pottermore, it’d be Slytherin and whilst I’m not sure if I fit the brief for cunning, I am ambitious.
3. Gryffindor: Talk about a situation where you had to be brave.
I’ve had a few of those moments this year but one of the moments that stands out for me of being brave is travelling solo. I could have easily not gone but for me, my bravery came from pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
4. Ravenclaw: What’s something you’re good at?
I don’t think I’m particularly good at anything BUT I do love a pun.
5. Hufflepuff: Talk about someone that you are loyal to.
My friends, I’m fiercely loyal when it comes to them.
6. Slytherin: Talk about your greatest ambition.
I’ve always wanted to have my own nail polish line, I have the names picked out and everything.
7. Diagon Alley: What is something you’ve always wanted to buy?
A Range Rover Evoque in slate grey or ice white.
8. Ministry of Magic: What would be your dream job?
I always wondered what this would be, one time I wanted to be a film director, other times I wanted to be a make up artist and the thing is I still don’t know… *breaks down into existential crisis*
9(3/4). Platform 9 and 3/4: What’s something that’s always seemed impossible to you?
Burpees. They’re possible to me now but I still hate them.
10. Hogsmede: What’s the best school trip you’ve ever been on?
Shanghai! Still don’t get the purpose of the trip to this day but it beats a trip to a boring museum any day.
11. Harry Potter: Talk about a challenge you’ve overcome.
Learning to drive and yet I haven’t really driven since…
12. Ronald Weasley: Talk about a friend you once/still have.
I’m actually very close with some of the girls I went to school with (and few ex-colleagues). The best friendships start with the mutual bond over hating the same place… school, work, a place you are in life…
13. Hermione: What’s your favourite book?
Harry Potter of course. But I do love thrillers like Girl on the Train and the Maestra series.
14. Luna Lovegood: Do you believe in any superstitions?
15. Neville Longbottom: Talk about a fear you’ve overcome.
Being at one with myself.
16. Ginny Weasley: Talk about someone you’ve admired.
One of my besties is literally the definition of what I aspire to be: Self made.
17. Draco Malfoy: What’s something you regret?
I don’t know if I have enough room to write about what I regret but I don’t regret anything, I wouldn’t be the person I am today without my past.
18. Fred and George: Talk about a time you pranked someone/were pranked by someone
I prank call my friends ALL the time because what else is there to do with unlimited minutes. But sadly, no one picks up anymore.
19. Dobby: What’s a cause you’re loyal to?
Travel… and travelling often.
20. Hedwig: Would you bring an animal to Hogwarts? If so, which one?
It would definitely be an owl, cos sometimes I’d get bored of Hogwarts food and fancy McDonald’s for a change and come up with a delivery service called something like UBEROwls…
21. Astronomy: What’s your favorite object in the night sky?
Stars. I don’t get to see them often living in London but when I do I don’t take it for granted.
22. Potions: Talk about someone you initially mistrusted but proved to be cool.
23. Quidditch: What’s a hobby you enjoy?
I love reading, drawing and watching movies. Recently I’ve really loved branding, namely the creative side e.g coming up with names for products and the direction and mood a brand should have, but again this is just a hobby. I have SO many notes on my iPhone of concepts for beauty lines and travel products. One day, I guess1
24. Transfiguration: If you could be an animagus, what form would you take?
It’d definitely be something inconspicuous like a cat (Very McGonagall, I know), but no-one suspects the cat right?
25. Defense Against the Dark Arts: What would you guess your patronus is? Why?
According to Pottermore, it’s a cheetah which means…
‘Those with this patronus is incredibly ambitious, and at times very impatient. They like their animal, have the tendency to rush into things or want to get things done quickly. They often look at the big picture rather than the small details, and focus on this in everything they do. Those who are tedious test their patience and annoy them greatly. They are always looking to have a good time or jump into the next activity of their choosing. The most common house for a cheetah patronus is Slytherin. The most common signs are Gemini and Aquarius.’
I guess at a glance this suits me down to the ground, all I wanna do is have a good time and I am incredibly ambitious. There are things I want to do and have done by now but I get sidetracked by self doubt. I guess I need to get my Slytherin traits back in 2018.
26. Divination: Talk about a dream you’ve had within the past week.
I had a really weird one the other day but I can never really remember them but just the way I feel after. I should really start keeping a dream journal.
27. Muggle Studies: Name one muggle item you’d take to Hogwarts.
My iPhone, so I can tweet…
28. Care of Magical Creatures: Unicorns, Dragons, or Hippogriffs?
29. History of Magic: What’s your opinion of Merlin?
30. Herbology: If you could grow any plant, real or not, what would it be?
I could have put an immature response to this… but I would love my very own Whomping Willow. Imagine that when unwanted visitors try to come round?
31. Nimbus 2000: What’s something you’ve always wanted?
32. Wingardium Leviosa: What’s something you had initial difficulties with?
Microsoft Excel. I can now use pivot tables to my heart’s content. Just don’t VLOOKMEUP.
33. Boggart: What’s your greatest fear?
34. Invisibility Cloak: What’s something you’ve wanted to hide from?
Seeing people I went to school with and doing the whole ‘How’s life convo’… GOODBYE.
35. Polyjuice Potion: What’s something you wished you could change about your appearance?
My hyperpigmentation and I’d love to be taller.
36. Amortentia: What would your amortentia smell like?
Fresh books, fresh laundry, coffee and a cigar.
37. Marauder’s Map: If you could have a secret passage in your house, where would you want it to lead to?
38. Time Turner: If you could go anywhere in Time, where would you go?
I would love to go back to 50s or 60s.
39. Mirror of Erised: What do you think you’d see in the Mirror of Erised?
Chicken wings and a husband.
40. Deathly Hallows: If you had the choice, would you pick, the wand, the stone, or the cloak?
I would probably pick the cloak. The other two don’t appeal to me.
41. Bertie Bott’s: What’s your favorite candy?
42. Parsel tongue: What language would you love to speak?
Spanish, French, or Latin.
43. Olivander: Describe your wand.
I just did a Buzzfeed quiz and it said it would be made of Veela hair… interesting.
44. Ghosts: Who’s your favorite ghost/poltergeist in the series?
Nearly Headless Nick because how can you be nearly headless?
45. Miranda Goshawk: If you could invent a spell, what would it do?
One to get me 8 hours of sleep in an hour so I could be productive as hell.
46. Goblet of Fire: If you had the chance, would you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
No – I couldn’t be bothered to run through that maze.
47. Room of Requirement: What sort of Room would you want to see in the Room of Requirement?
A playroom… full of old Playstations, a Wii and a Super Nintendo.
48. Gilderoy Lockheart: If you could live the life of a book character, who would you pick?
Severus Snape. His life is fascinating.
49. Fidelius Charm: Who would you pick as your secret keeper?
Dumblydorrrrr of course.
50. Pensieve: What memory would you love to relive?
I wish I had the ability to go back and relive certain moments, you know those moments where you’re having the time of life like at a concert or travelling. Really I wish I could relive my trip to LA and Vegas last year. I definitely had a case of the post-holiday blues afterwards.
Please note, I found this themed ask on Tumblr. You can follow me on there though (yes, I still update mine). And the gifs are sourced from GIPHY of course.