Please note, this is a collaborative post. with Furniture At Work.
Even though you may be stuck in the office, dreaming of where you’d like to be, just know you’re not alone and January is what you’d consider to be a hangover of the previous year. However, I can’t even describe how much travel is a great way to combat January blues and this infographic from Furniture At Work sums it up perfectly. #OfficeNarnia indeed!
How travel can help…
- It makes you smarter
- It gives you something to look forward to
- It makes you more organised
- It gives you purpose
It makes you realise there is more to the world than your current surroundings. There is that phrase that goes ‘live as if you’ll die tomorrow’ and I’m sure if we all did we wouldn’t be at work for starters, so you can break up your monotony by having a trip booked. Or shock yourself and go last-minute, there is no time like the present after all.
You can make your January less blue by:
- Thinking positive, mindset is EVERYTHING.
- Setting realistic goals and milestones.
- Disciplining yourself.
- Booking a trip (there are SO many sales on at the moment).
- Talking. Seriously, the age old saying ‘a problem shared is a problem halved’.